Thursday, June 14, 2012

Welcome

Welcome to my (temporary) blog about my various facial hair projects.

With all of the facial hair competition videos I've been making and various other pogonographic projects also underway, I feel that I need somewhere other than just Facebook to be an index of, and repository for, my various completed projects (although I'll continue posting everything there too).

So here I am, for the moment, on Blogger, using a stock template.  I hope to put together a more personalized and useful blog or website in the near future.  Or at least fill out this template better.  But with so many 'irons in the fire' at the moment, I just wanted to get something up, so, subject to continual revision and improvement . . . here we are!

(And if I do switch to a different blogging platform or just put together a website, the address "palmersbeard.com" will always take you right there, wherever "there" may be.)

No comments: